The IT Support Officer will work closely with the IT Executive to manage, maintain and develop the organisations IT Services both nationally and internationally. They will establish themselves for being the first point of contact for first line support and will build a rapport with users.
To succeed in this role you will need to be energetic, a well organised self-starter, resourceful and with experience providing first/second line technical support in a pressurised environment. You will need good communication and interpersonal skills to work across our international teams, explaining technical issues to non-technical users, and manage relationships with suppliers and contractors. For further information on the essential and desirable skills and knowledge please refer to the person specification.
How to apply
To apply please submit the following documents:
• A supporting statement highlighting how your skills and experience meet the person specification (one page maximum)
• Your CV, stating your current salary details. (two pages maximum)
• Details of two referees, including a recent employer (to be consulted at the later stage of recruitment)
Please email to Nav Johal at firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you have any further enquiries, please contact Nav Johal, HR Officer on +44 (0) 20 7253 6464.
With a view to minimising our administration costs, unfortunately we are only able to contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview.
• Lumos is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
• Lumos is an equal opportunities employer.
• Lumos requests no agencies please.
All applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK.
Download a recruitment pack here